Current Public Mass Schedule (limited capacity – read details here)
- Monday, noon
- Tuesday, Communion Service
- Wednesday to Friday, noon
- Saturday Vigil, 5 pm
- Sunday, 8:30 am
- Sunday, 11 am – Outdoors, Read details here.
- Sunday, 5 pm
UPDATE: Current Dispensation Guidelines
Archbishop Gregory J. Hartmayer has extended the dispensation until further notice.
Those who are healthy, willing and able to comply with safety protocols and who wish to attend are encouraged to do so. Those who are at high-risk of complications from COVID-19 or who are caretakers for the vulnerable are encouraged to participate in an online or televised liturgy.
During this time of Dispensation, MOQ offers our parishioners the following options:
1) Continue to Join us through our Live Stream Mass if you chose or need to remain at home due to health concerns or illness.
2) Attend in-person mass, either on the weekend or during the week. Read guidelines HERE