Please Note: Individual Reconciliation is not being offered due to COVID-19
Instead, Offer an Act of Contrition
- To learn more about the Church’s teaching on contrition, see the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- Read Pope Francis’ remarks on the significance of making a perfect act of contrition during this time of COVID-19.
- Read this article from National Catholic Reporter for additional information about how to make an Act of Contrition
- Examination of Conscience for Children
- Examination of Conscience for Young Adults
- Examination of Conscience for Single People
- Examination of Conscience for Married Persons
Normally, The Sacrament of Reconciliation may be received through the Saturday Parish Reconciliation time from 4-4:30 pm, Reconciliation service during Advent or Lent, or by appointment. Due to COVID-19, the Sacrament of Reconciliation is Suspended until further notice.
If you are looking for information regarding First Eucharist and First Reconciliation, please see the First Eucharist page.
The children will be prepared to receive this sacrament through their Faith Formation group.