Sacrament of Reconciliation
Please note – Confession will not be available on Saturday, 12/26, or Wednesday, 12/30. We will offer Confession again on Saturday, 1/2 at 4pm
Outside Under the Green Awning
Wednesday, 5 to 6 pm | Walk In (no appointment necessary)
Saturday, 4 pm | Walk In (no appointment necessary)
Weather permitting, Father will hear confessions outside under the Green Awning. In case of inclement weather, confession will be held in the Adoration Chapel.
You may also schedule an appointment during the week by calling the office at 770-416-0002.
Or Offer an Act of Contrition
- To learn more about the Church’s teaching on contrition, see the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- Read Pope Francis’ remarks on the significance of making a perfect act of contrition during this time of COVID-19.
- Read this article from National Catholic Reporter for additional information about how to make an Act of Contrition
- Examination of Conscience for Children
- Examination of Conscience for Young Adults
- Examination of Conscience for Single People
- Examination of Conscience for Married Persons
If you are looking for information regarding First Eucharist and First Reconciliation, please see the First Eucharist page.
The children will be prepared to receive this sacrament through their Faith Formation group.