This ministry of lay people discreetly helps families in distress with financial, spiritual and emotional support. They help with rent, utilities, and food to meet basic needs. Required training of volunteers is provided.
The Knights serve our parish with various events that bring family and children together. Knights abide in Charity, Unity, Fraternity, and Patriotism.
Become a Member of Knights of Columbus
We are currently seeking new members of the Mary Our Queen Knights of Columbus. If you are male, 18 years of age or older, and are a practicing Catholic, we encourage you to join.
Why Become a Knights of Columbus?
– We have 76 brothers and continue to grow
– We received the Star Council Award this past year which recognizes outstanding achievement in membership, charity, and service program activities
– We serve our community, parish and clergy
– We support local charitable causes (which adhere to Catholic principles)
– We work to ensure the sanctity of human life from conception to natural death
– Our annual BBQ and Christmas photo fundraisers are enjoyable activities that fund many charitable initiatives
Want to learn more?
If you have questions or want to learn more, please reach out to our Membership Director through the form below:
During Advent, parishioners are invited to choose an “angel” from our Christmas tree to provide a designated gift for a child or adult in need. Many of our gifts support Good Shepherd Services or St. Vincent de Paul families in our area. We also invite parishioners to spread Christmas love by adopting a family to provide gifts and household goods as needed.