Do you feel pulled in many directions? Do you find it hard to balance the demands placed on your time? Is it difficult to manage all the details thrown your way? God wants to support and help us so that we can be our best in every season of our lives.
Come along on a journey throughout Scripture as we discover the relevance of Old and New Testament wisdom to our daily challenges. In this 22-lesson study, we’ll explore Biblical ideas for managing life’s pace and pressure while living with calm and steadiness. Your lifestyle of health and holiness awaits.
Try Keeping in Balance if you…
- Are tired of projecting an image of “perfect”
- Have trouble making God your highest priority
- Can’t find enough time to give to loved ones
- Have unrealistic expectations of yourself and others
- Need help setting healthy boundaries
Each weekly lesson is divided into 5 short daily sections which can be completed in about 20 to 30 minutes. The study guide titled Keeping in Balance (purchased from the WWP online store) and a Catholic Bible are all that you need. The recommended Bible translation to use for a Walking with Purpose study is the New American Bible (NAB) Revised Edition. The weekly meetings, where we review and discuss the answers from our lesson, may last anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes. We will be meeting in person this year
TO JOIN THE WALKING WITH PURPOSE ONLINE BIBLE STUDY:
- Please submit your registration through the form below indicating your desired time to participate.
- Purchase your study book ($40) ASAP to allow for shipping time (which could be delayed due to COVID-19) through this direct purchasing link:
- Stay connected and check your email for details to be communicated by Wednesday, September 8.
Questions? Please contact us through the registration form below and submit. We will follow up with you either by email or phone.