All MOQ Women are invited to participate in this 22-lesson Bible study that will take you on an exciting journey closer to the heart of God! Opening Your Heart is an incredibly effective guide to deep, lasting transformation of the heart. Join us as we explore the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.
- How can I conquer my fears?
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in my life?
- What does the Eucharist have to do with my friendship with Christ?
- What are the limits of Christ’s forgiveness?
- Why and how should I pray?
- What is the role of suffering in my life?
- What challenges will I face in my efforts to follow Jesus more closely
Each weekly lesson is divided into 5 short daily sections which can be completed in about 20 to 30 minutes. The study guide titled Open Your Heart (purchased from the WWP online store) and a Catholic Bible are all that you need. The recommended Bible translation to use for a Walking with Purpose study is the New American Bible (NAB) Revised Edition. The weekly meetings, where we review and discuss the answers from our lesson, may last anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes. We will begin this Fall with virtual sessions via Zoom with the hope that by January we will be able to move to in person sessions.
TO JOIN THE WALKING WITH PURPOSE ONLINE BIBLE STUDY:
- Please submit your registration by Monday, September 14 through the form below indicating your desired time to participate.
- Purchase your study book ($40) ASAP to allow for shipping time (which could be delayed due to COVID-19) through this direct purchasing link:
- Stay connected and check your email for Zoom Room connection information and details to be communicated by Friday, September 25.
Questions? Please contact Barb Garvin through the registration form below and submit. She will follow up with you either by email or phone.