That Man is You! (TMIY)
We’d love to have you be a part of this life-changing program!
MOQ is hosting a unique fellowship for the men in our parish. That Man is You! is an interactive, multimedia men’s program focused upon the development of authentic male leadership and explores men in their relationship to God, to their spouse and to their children. It combines the best research from science with the teachings of the Catholic faith and the wisdom of the saints to develop the vision of authentic men capable of transforming themselves, their families and greater society.
The Battle of the Bride enables men to take the next step in male leadership. By attaining clarity of thought and developing integrity of action regarding the Church’s vision of love and marriage, men are able to transform their homes into the foundation for a new springtime of Christianity.
Our Sessions will be held on Friday mornings starting on September 11, 2020 from 6:00 to 7:30 am in the Parish Hall using the following format with Online Zoom Session also available for those who prefer not to attend in person:
6 to 6:30 am Arrival; Coffee and Refreshments served
6:30 to 7 am Program
7 to 7:30 am Small Table Discussion
Upcoming Topics and Dates for 2020
Please Note: it is not necessary to attend all dates to participate in our group, as the topics are independent talks that do not build on each other from week to week. Of course, we encourage you to attend as often as possible to get the most out of this program.
FALL SEMESTER | WHAT IS LOVE?
- September 11th: The Unveiling of Love
- September 18th: Love is Desire
- September 25th: Love is Free Gift
- October 2nd: Love is Communion
- October 9th: Man in Communion
- October 16th: Woman in Communion
- October 23rd: Two Become One
- October 30th: Love is Expansive
- November 6th: Love is Unconditional
- November 13th: Love is Sacrificial
- November 20th: Love is Eternal
- November 27th : Thanksgiving weekend – no session
- December 4th: Eternal Love on Earth
- December 11th: Love is Possible
In order to cover our coffee supply, an RSVP through the form below is requested but not required to attend. ALL WALK-INS ARE WELCOME!