That Man is You! (TMIY)
We’d love to have you be a part of this life-changing program!
MOQ is hosting a unique fellowship for the men in our parish. That Man is You! is an interactive, multimedia men’s program focused upon the development of authentic male leadership and explores men in their relationship to God, to their spouse and to their children.
Our Sessions will be held on Friday mornings starting on September 20th from 6:00 to 7:30 am in the Parish Hall using the following format:
6 to 6:30 am Arrival; Coffee and Refreshments served
6:30 to 7 am Program
7 to 7:30 am Small Table Discussion
Upcoming Topics and Dates for 2019
Please Note: it is not necessary to attend all dates to participate in our group, as the topics are independent talks that do not build on each other from week to week. Of course, we encourage you to attend as often as possible to get the most out of this program.
- The Issue is Leadership – Sept. 20
- The Price of Failed Leadership – Sept. 27
- The Four Leadership Roles of Men – Oct. 4
- The Five Traits of Authentic Leaders – Oct. 11
- Steadfast Leadership – Oct. 18
- Attaining Clarity of Thought – Oct. 25
- Developing Integrity of Action – Nov. 1
- Laying a Foundation for the Future – Nov. 8
- Willingness to Pay the Price – Nov. 15
- Authentic Leadership in the Home – Nov. 22
- The Death of the West – Dec. 6
- The Cry of a Child – Dec. 13
- New Day for Men – Dec. 20
An RSVP is requested to help us make sure we cover our coffee and food requirements but not required to attend. ALL WALK-INS ARE WELCOME!