Skip to content
MOQ’s Hospitality Ministry plans, coordinates, and hosts receptions for special parish occasions with the purpose to promote community fellowship.
Past hosted receptions and events include:
- Mass in the Park
Duties (shared among the ministry members) include:
- Plan the event
- Purchasing of items needed
- Coordinate volunteers
- Setup including decorations
Training & Time Commitment
- No scheduled meetings and little to no training is involved or needed.
- Commitment is based on scheduled events and usually only a couple of hours per event.
- Members are not required to work at every event.
How do we communicate and operate?
- The leader of the ministry will email the members for availability to work an event as an occasion arises.
Join Us! For more information or to belong to this wonderful ministry, please sign up through the volunteer form located here. We will receive your name and follow up with you.